Dee is working on a special event that will happen at the reunion. Get your calendars scheduled for a great time. W H WALKER Reunion at Lary's Lodge, July 17-21. See you there.
We are excited to come! What a treat to have Grandma's 90th b-day celebration too! I have my 20th class reunion (yes, I am getting pre-historic) that Thursday and Friday and then we'll come up for Saturday and Sunday. Let us know what slave labor you need us to do!
5 comments:
Dee is working on a special event that will happen at the reunion. Get your calendars scheduled for a great time. W H WALKER Reunion at Lary's Lodge, July 17-21. See you there.
Myself, Vanessa, and our two kids are planning to be there. Looking forward to it, let us know what we can do to help.
We also are planning on attending the reunion and are soo excited to be back (in Utah) and close enough to go to these fun things!
We are excited to come! What a treat to have Grandma's 90th b-day celebration too! I have my 20th class reunion (yes, I am getting pre-historic) that Thursday and Friday and then we'll come up for Saturday and Sunday. Let us know what slave labor you need us to do!
Our family is planning on comming as well. We are looking forward to seeing all of you!
Post a Comment