Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Family Road Trips

Discussions here are for mini vacations where you want to invite any family members that are interested. Remember this is a public blog - personal details should be handled on the phone or in private emails. This is just a way to publish your general plans and see who is interested in joining you.

3 comments:

Ilona said...

You can also invite yourself to stay at my house on the way!!!

Daleen Kofoed said...

Daleen said...
I want visitors too. Anyone is welcome.
Also, Rod & RoEen, LaMarr and I are planning a trip, April 18th to 24th-ish?, to visit the Grand Canyon and some Native American, Indian dealings at the Four Corners area and other parks and sites along the way. We would love more company. The more the merrier!!!

tzinn said...

I am making a road trip to Dairy Queen. You could meet me there, or stop here on the way! (I just had to say SOMETHING to say "Hi, I was on". Thank you Lance, Daleen, and Ilona for this GREAT site. It will be fun!