This link will let you know where your cousins are so that you can arrange to be roommates, ask schedule advise, or plan get-togethers. Have fun chatting but remember to keep personal info private.
I am having a little trouble leaving a comment! I hope this one works. I love this idea! Counsins can be best friends. Christa Tolman (Lara & Judd's) will be at BYU-I this coming term. We hope she meets some cousins.
Yes, Justine is going to be at BYU-I this fall and she is sooo excited. Madi has also been accepted, but not sure which term she will be starting. I believe that Whitney will also be there. Fun times!!!
3 comments:
I am having a little trouble leaving a comment! I hope this one works. I love this idea! Counsins can be best friends. Christa Tolman (Lara & Judd's) will be at BYU-I this coming term. We hope she meets some cousins.
Lary & Marianne
Justine (Doreen's) will be at BYU-I too!!
Yes, Justine is going to be at BYU-I this fall and she is sooo excited. Madi has also been accepted, but not sure which term she will be starting. I believe that Whitney will also be there. Fun times!!!
Post a Comment