Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Walker Family EFY plans

For those of you planning to attend EFY this summer you can share your plans in the comment section. Please don't post any personal information, this is a public blog. Do not post phone #'s, email addresses, or home addresses.

4 comments:

Lance said...

Please everyone remember this is a public website. Anyone can see what's written here. So don't post any personal information: no phone numbers, no email addresses, no shoe sizes, nothing.

Ilona and I will be monitoring comments, so if we see any problems we can correct them. Thanks all and have a great EFY!

Anonymous said...

Hi cousins,

This is sooo cool! Jansen and I (and hopefully Harrison) are going to EFY in Provo on July 28th. What is really amazing is that we found out that the Larry Walker cousins got into the same session. Wahooo!! What a party. Next year we have got to coordinate better (via this website) and get more of us going at the same time. We'll make up for it at the reunion, OK?!! If any of you are going to SLC for Gen. Conf. this weekend, let's meet up at the barn or something.

Dustin said...

Lance, I don't care what you say! My shoe size is 8 and I'm not afraid to say it!!

Cyndi said...

867-5309