Post your plans for local family gatherings here. Remember this is a public blog so don't post personal information (we know where you live so you don't have to give addresses or phone numbers).
Sunday April 6, 2008 Lochhead Barn KLynn and Bob are having a Pot Luck Lunch between sessions of General Conference with paper goods and meat provided. Please add your salad, dessert or side dish etc... You are welcome to come early or stay late to watch sessions. RSVP in the comments(or come anyway if you forget)
This is great fun! (I mean the blog) We would love to be there on April 6th. We have always enjoyed be at the Barn for these special times. We are not going to come this year because of several other trips planned to Utah in the next two months. Kirsten is graduating from BYU on April 25th and is having her first baby around May 12th. We can't miss those events!! Kira and Aaron are moving to Logan the first weekend in June and need our help. Maybe we will see some of you them. Love, Lary & Marianne
Mark your calendars for Grandma's 90th Birthday "Firside" and Celebration Open House on August 31th, Sunday evening in Weiser. It will be a celebration of her life with family, friends and neighbors. Lary and Marianne are making great plans. Dee is working on a special presentation and it's going to be a celebration.
We had a blast at the barn this past Conference weekend. Thank you so much Klynn and Bob, and also Ilona for the good food and good fun. We love you guys!!!
I don't know where I saw Tamra's comment about meeting her at Dairy Queen but if it's someplace south I'm ready to get there. We still have 2 to 3 FEET of SNOW and spring doesn't look like it will ever get here. It is snowing today. GET ME OUTTA HERE!!! We actually have a site but it is different. I'll get it put on here.
8 comments:
Sunday April 6, 2008
Lochhead Barn
KLynn and Bob are having a Pot Luck Lunch between sessions of General Conference with paper goods and meat provided. Please add your salad, dessert or side dish etc... You are welcome to come early or stay late to watch sessions. RSVP in the comments(or come anyway if you forget)
This is great fun! (I mean the blog) We would love to be there on April 6th. We have always enjoyed be at the Barn for these special times. We are not going to come this year because of several other trips planned to Utah in the next two months. Kirsten is graduating from BYU on April 25th and is having her first baby around May 12th. We can't miss those events!! Kira and Aaron are moving to Logan the first weekend in June and need our help. Maybe we will see some of you them. Love, Lary & Marianne
Mark your calendars for Grandma's 90th Birthday "Firside" and Celebration Open House on August 31th, Sunday evening in Weiser. It will be a celebration of her life with family, friends and neighbors. Lary and Marianne are making great plans. Dee is working on a special presentation and it's going to be a celebration.
We had a blast at the barn this past Conference weekend. Thank you so much Klynn and Bob, and also Ilona for the good food and good fun. We love you guys!!!
I don't know where I saw Tamra's comment about meeting her at Dairy Queen but if it's someplace south I'm ready to get there. We still have 2 to 3 FEET of SNOW and spring doesn't look like it will ever get here. It is snowing today. GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
We actually have a site but it is different. I'll get it put on here.
Oh, I was down to conference. It was awesome and the company I kept was even better. Thanks Ilona & Marty and KLynn & Bob
Just wondering...are there any October conference plans for the family?
Post a Comment